Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 130 matches of 14,849 total active resumes
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Proven record of high performance standards including attention to sch...
- Over 10 years’ experience as an LPN
- Demonstrated leadership during tenure as shift supervisor
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office products
- Professional known for making decisions, using discretion in the processing of confidential information.
Worked at AT&T StadiumRead full resume details
- 2 years' experience covering medical office -
Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives
Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
Maintain patient confidentialityRead full resume details
- Bi-lingual – speak, read and write English and Spanish
- under pressure ability to solve tasks
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative a...