Attain full-time employment with an organization providing quality/compassionate care and service to employees, staff, and students.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 154 matches of 16,937 total active resumes
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
Full-time public health position which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Expert analytical skills, critical thinker, quickly understand business issues and able to develo...
To be a valuable team member by utilizing my experience in quality inspection and enhancing product quality leading to consistent customer satisfaction.Read full resume details
- Has worked for USDA, Ozark National Forest, Blanchard Springs Caverns as an Interpretive Guide for 7 years.
Vice President of Lyon College Cave Research Department. Team Leader for the Ozark National Forest Cave and Cliff Rescue Team. Wild-land Firefighter for Ozark National Forest ...
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details