- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outsta...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 25 matches
- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service also cleaning
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver’s license; clean driving record and background
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leadin...
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to h...
- Thorough understanding of good product and bad.
Flexible and Versatile. Able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily thrive in time censored environments. Excellent team player.
Highly motivated with over 8 years of experience working in administrative cleaning. Ability to pro...
Exhibits excellent communication skills Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goalsRead full resume details
Im looking for a job that offers full-time hours and great benefits. I also would like an opportunity to advance in a career in the company.Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details