- Training in safe patient handling and movement .
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20 matches
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Recognized by shoe department head for outstanding customer service
- Certified shoe measurer trainer and cobbler
- 10 years’ experience in sales, specializing in auto parts including counter, catalog and interne
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, compa...
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges