- 4 years experience in quality measurements involving data collection, and laboratory testing.
- Maintain strict quality standards and ensured products conformed to FDA, USDA, and company standards
- Professional and reliable in quality assurance and oversight with 10 yea...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 40 matches
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- 3 years' data collection, laboratory testing, and scientific data interpretation
- Maintain strict quality standards that include effective trouble-shooting skills
- Computer: GPS hand held units/software, Word, Excel, Database, PowerPoint, email.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skill most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Certified with 7 years' experience operating and maintaining a forklift, pallet jack, and manifest operations
- OSHA certified in p...
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and deliver effective solution
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Possess variety of hand and power tools
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other bu...
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Certified with years’ experience operating and maintaining a forklift
- Complied with all company safety policies
I have a wealth of knowledge in industrial maintenance and electrical applications. I have been called the Jack-of-all-trades of the last 20 years. I firmly believe organization breeds efficiency which breeds productivity. That includes organization of all parts, inventory and planning. I am a...Read full resume details