- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Thorough understanding of MRP/AS400 systems
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 40 matches of 16,922 total active resumes
- 10 years’ experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Authorized to represent company in business and legal matters
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPointRead full resume details
I have a current Certification as a Certified IPC Specialist- IPC-A-610. (#38533629).
Also Certification In Requirements and Acceptance foe Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies, IPC/WHMA-A-620. (#4855896641).
And Certified in Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, J...
TELEPHONE LINES TELEPHONE LINES CUSTOMER CLERICAL WORK SPE...Read full resume details
Hard working and reliable individual looking for an opportunity to bring value to a company. Very dedicated, with a positive out-look. I’m passionate and a fast learner. Also willing to work entry level positions and night shifts if necessary.Read full resume details