- 10 years’ experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 97 matches
- Sharp and creative engineer with expert knowledge of the principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
A recent high school/college graduate seeking a position as a generic to develop and improve my skills while contributing to the team and organization.Read full resume details
I AM WILLING TO WORK HARD AND LEARN MORE ABOUT THE JOB AT HAND I AM A VERY QUICK LEARNERRead full resume details
Seeking department manage position within the food processing and manufacturing industry.Read full resume details
- Over 10 years supervisory experience in welding, maintenance, and heavy equipment operation
- Demonstrated ability to work by the numbers, eliminate waste, control costs and improve efficiency
- Equipment operation: Forklift, Overhead Crane
- Possess wide variety...