- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
- Expedite meals to assist servers during peak times
- Answer phones and take food orders for delivery to businesses and homes ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 91 matches of 13,978 total active resumes
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
*ServeSafe Certified with over seven years’ experience as a cook and manager in the hospitality industry
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member’s satisfaction
- Garnish meals according to chef’s/customer’s request
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfac...
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Supervised 110 employees in production and packaging departments