Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 37 matches of 15,427 total active resumes
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software. I would describe my word ethics as honest, trustworthy, admirable and dedicated. Remarkable ability to listen and follow directions accordingly.
To provide premium healthcare as a CNA at a medical family practice to incorporate my patient communications and patient information tracking skills to promote the health and well beings of the patients.Read full resume details
- 4 years' experience in customer service, administrative support
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative an...
- Restructured the stock rooms which lead to increased efficiency and an overall sales increase for the department in
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member’s satisfaction
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Expedite meals to assist servers during peak times
Highly motivated, dependable, creative, with a few years experience in productive working relationships with customers from big name companys such as Nimmocks Oil Company, and also a few years experience in the food industry such as Bob Evans.Read full resume details
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications