- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Expedite meals to assist servers during peak times
- ServeSafe certified
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 740 matches of 14,716 total active resumes
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office products
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
To provide premium healthcare as a CNA at a medical family practice to incorporate my patient communication and patient information tracking skills to promote the health and well beings of the patients.Read full resume details
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Computer literate
Some mechanical work.
Change all oils, tires etc.
Order parts and install them.
Attend auctions to buy used cars.
Work with other businesses in order to make repairs on automobiles that will be for sale.