Your Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8 matches of 18,554 total active resumes
Real Business experience
- 10 years' executive experience managing $1.2 company with 5-8 employees; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing
- Computer literate using QuickBooks<...
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible.
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
Material Handler / Forklift Driver / Order Filler
JOGGING MATERIAL HANDLING STOCK SHELVING GREETING CARDS PACKAGING WORK FORKLIFT – SIT DOWN FOOD FREEZING PROCESSRead full resume details