- 5 years’ experience working with youth – ages 11 to 18
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly qualified, motivated professional with 12 years’ experience in case management, social work, supervision, training and project manageme...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 350 matches of 17,058 total active resumes
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, and Word
- Have several skills, School Bus Assisant-6 years.
- Operated small construction equipment, Laid parka flooring, hand swirled ceiling, small
scale remodeling jobs, framing and slight introduction in construction, bobcat, older
fortlift, dump truck oper...
• Communication and problem solving
• Critical reasoning and analytical skills
• Research Skills, Accounting
• Sales Associate skills
• Register experience
• Computer Proficiency
• Leadership Experience
• Adaptability and Team building
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking an office receptionist position.Read full resume details
An experienced administrative assistant seeking employment providing office coordination.Read full resume details