Your Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9 matches
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Experienced overseeing extensive quality projects
- Capable of managing multiple quality projects while meeting crucial deadlines ...
To obtain a position as an elementary school teacher that will utilize my strong dedication to children's development and their educational needs.Read full resume details
- Caring, enthusiastic substitute teacher with 3 years of grades K-12 school experience with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets
- 3 years' experience and success in accounting at various organizational levels
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skill .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships