- 5 years' experience in customer service and administrative.
- Computer literate: Word, Internet, email, and familiar with PowerPoint.
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10 matches of 15,506 total active resumes
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- 9 years' experience in customer service, administrative and business coordinator along with scheduling for patients and bill payments
CARE-GIVING, MANAGEMENT, PRODUCTION, CLASS A CDLRead full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office pr...
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Exceeded departmental sales goals by 12%
- Computer literate: Holidex Plus, Profit Manager, Stromberg Payroll system, Count Me In payrol...
Attain employment with an organization providing quality, compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details
I have basic knowledge for computersRead full resume details