- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes. i work very well with others. i guarantee an increase in production numbers. i can over see a team, or even build teams. i have good judgement on product...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20 matches
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient's ...
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Thorough understanding of MRP/AS400 systems ...
I am very task- oriented and precise. I have experience in transporting materials and forklift operating.Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Possess variety of hand and power tools
- Clean driver’s license record and background check
- Dependable, willing to learn new skills and methods; completes tasks within spec...
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- 15 years' experience as CNA working in nursing homes, hospitals, physician's office.