- Training in safe patient handling and movement .
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 206 matches of 16,222 total active resumes
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Possess variety of hand and power tools
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driver's l...
- Over 10 years' dedicated service to the security and law enforcement industry
- Frequently cited by community, superiors, and colleagues for strong decision making and consistent leadership skills
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, a...
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- 18 years' experience in hotel/ motel: full and limited service, property management, vacation ownership and hospitality - food and beverage indu...
To secure an entry-level staff accountant position with a special interest in taxation .Read full resume details
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
I am a self-motivated Department of Defense Veteran with 6 years of experience, in composite repair and fabrication. An intuitive, and innovative strategist who collaborates well and maintains clear communication in a team setting. I am continuously incorporating lean principles to determine ...Read full resume details