- Possess valid driver’s license; clean driving record and background
- 15 years’ experience in welding / manufacturing
- Welding Skill: TIG, Pulse MIG, Braising, stainless steel, plasma cutting, aluminum, titanium, nickel based alloys
- Over 10 years’ carpentry ex...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 82 matches of 17,296 total active resumes
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Must have, at minimum, a CDA credential in an infant and toddler setting and have been trained in early childhood development or an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education.Read full resume details
- 15 years’ experience as C.N.A working in nursing homes, hospitals, physician’s office
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient’s needs to instills sense of calmness
Over 5 years experience in Customer Service. 3 years experience in Corrections Security. Use of Computer and Typing 4 or more times a week.Read full resume details
I am interested in joining an established and growing company at a challenging and rewarding position as a customer service representative, which will allow me to utilize my skills. Seeking a position with career growth potential.Read full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Works effectively as a team member
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with HIPPA/OSHA regulations
- Excellent computer skills –...
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively work with diverse populations; resolving issues and developing creative solutions
- Work well independently or as an experienced team player – offering innovative and practical sugg...