Management position where my extensive skill and troubleshooting experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company brand name.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 105 matches
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outsta...
- Self-motivated person with the ability to meet deadlines and goals
- Adhered to OSHA and HIPPA regulations
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards; protects patient confidentiality
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Administrative Support/Office Manager/Clerical with 20 years’ experience in a medical off...
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results
- Demonstrated ability to work by the nu...