Attain employment with an organization providing quality/compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 5 of 5 matches
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and questions are provided
- Skilled handling highly personal, financial...
- 25 years' experience in customer service and administrative work.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, medical database programs, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Administrative Support/Offic...
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives