- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outsta...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20 matches
- Certified ASE Master Automotive Technician
- Possess own hand and power tools; valid Driver’s License
- Over 25 years’ experience with remodeling, repair and new construction of industrial, commercial and residential buildings ...
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details