- Professional and reliable, certified medical coder with 13 years' experience in the medical coding industry.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 12 matches
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
17 Years of Computer Technology Support. Including Hardware, Software, and Break/fixRead full resume details
Attain employment with an organization providing quality/compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and questions are provided
- Skilled handling highly personal, financial...
- Sharp and creative engineer with expert knowledge of the principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives