- 16 years’ retail management experience managing $4.2M store with 462 employees; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing
- Excellent communication / lis...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 650 matches of 17,090 total active resumes
- Works effectively as a team member
To join an interactive organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.Read full resume details
At 16 years old I received my first job at Mcdonalds, which I was able to learn verbal communication skills, time management, and how to maintain a fast pace. After 3 years of working at McDonald’s. I decided to attend college at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock majoring in Crim...Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
- Capable of managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and obje...
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations