- Works effectively as a team member
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 407 matches of 17,313 total active resumes
20 years of caregiver experience. Licensed professional beautician. Great Cook.Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
At 16 years old I received my first job at Mcdonalds, which I was able to learn verbal communication skills, time management, and how to maintain a fast pace. After 3 years of working at McDonald’s. I decided to attend college at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock majoring in Crim...Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
- Capable of managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and obje...
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
position where my experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company brand name.Read full resume details
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
- Recognize patient's needs to inst...