- 10 years’ demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Excellent time management, organizational and commu...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 18 matches
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking a office receptionist position.Read full resume details
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
- Successfully implemented cutting edge training practices and emerging trends across diverse industries
- Energize and motivate trainees towards top-level performance
- Caring, enthusiastic teacher with 10 years of school experience with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience.
- 1 1/2 years’ experience as C.N.A working in nursing homes
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient’s needs to instill sense of calmness