Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 40 matches of 15,792 total active resumes
Two years of class room training and instruction in electrical and electronic theory, and equipment and controls design and operation. Sixteen years experience Installing, repairing and maintaining electrical equipment, devices and controls.Read full resume details
To obtain a position as a pharmacist in an innovative and progressive healthcare organization where my expertise in medication dispensing, patient counseling, and drug interactions can be utilized to improve patient outcomes.Read full resume details
- CDL-A with 0 points, 0 accidents
- Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient's needs to instills sense of calmnes...