- Can operate forklift, cutting torch, power tools, hand tools, familiar with Microsoft Word, capable of typing accurately and quickly, posses valid drivers license in the state of Arkansas.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 126 matches of 14,564 total active resumes
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and questions are provided
- Competent with bank account reconciliation ...
- Computer literate on various state of the art accounting software programs
- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .<...
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Certified with over 5 years' experience as a in the hospitality industry
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skill...
- Devoted to safety and quality work
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient's needs to instills sense of calmness