- Identifying and resolving to ship and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff, and customers
- Complied with all company safety policies
Your Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9 matches of 17,170 total active resumes
- Responsible for crew supervision, problem solving and customer service
I am a qualified driver with an endorsement license. I am qualified and have social skills to work with others.Read full resume details
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Forecasting production scheduling and managing inventory
- * * Seeks to continually improve guest and team member’s satisfaction
- Computer literate using various reservation programs such as Avenista, GuestBridge Reserve, Open Table software
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Expedite meal...
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
Certifications- Patient Care Technician License (May 2011)
Worked for the Circuit Clerk’s Office for a yr as filer/runner for judges and deputy clerks.
Also worked for Bath and Body Works for seasonal.
- Over 18years of experience providing 24/7private care for terminal patients
- Over 10 years’ experience in providing supervision and assistance to 35 elderly resident in a full-service assisted living facility
- Able to give instructions to patients to follow instruction...