- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
- Garnish meals according to customers request
- Select menu items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10 matches of 14,141 total active resumes
- Caring, enthusiastic teachers with years of parochial school experience with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
- 3 years demonstrated experience in inventory control while working in the stockroom at UAMS.
- 2 years working as needed in the inventory and incoming shipment area at Walmart.
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills
- Responsible for crew supervision, and cleaning facility
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Administrative Support/Office Manager/Clerical with 10 years’ experience in a medical office
I worked at 8 mile store at a cook for 2 1/2 yearsRead full resume details