- Experience covers HP, OPS, DS, consults, ortho, GI, cancer, cardiac, pulmonary, and others.
- Familiar with medical terminology, pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 93 matches of 14,307 total active resumes
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
- Garnish meals according to customers request
- Select menu items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Assisting individuals either elderly or disable with providing emotional support, personal care, mobility, make patients feel comfortable, maintaining clean and safe environment, maintaining patients records.Read full resume details
- 『10』 years' experience creating 『graphics』 to meet specific promotional needs in the form of 『packaging, displays, logos, etc』
- Maintained communication with companies to generate future projects amounting to 『$1M』
- Coordinate events by 『recruiting volunteers』 and 『man...
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
Full time workRead full resume details
- Delivered consistent growth
Seeking a production worker helper position where accuracy and organizational skills are essential to achieving the production goals of the employer.Read full resume details