- Record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines and budgets.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfac...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 55 matches of 13,923 total active resumes
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Supervised 110 employees in production and packaging departments
- Over 34 years solid employment history covering supervision in assembly / manufacturing
Seeking a professional opportunity in the quality control field.Read full resume details
- 15 years' experience as C.N.A working innursing homes, hospitals, physician's officer
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and electronic mail software
- Recognize patient's needs to instills sense of calmness
- Self-motivated team member, employ...
Seeking a production worker position where accuracy and organizational skills are essential to achieving the production goals of the employer.Read full resume details