- U.S. Army Disabled Veteran
- HR specialist with leadership experience
- Excellent customer service and office skills
- Bachelor's Degree, Health and Wellness from ATU
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 54 matches of 13,800 total active resumes
- Caring, enthusiastic substitute teacher with 3 years of public school experience with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
- 10 years' experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
Worked mainly in the retail field, both food and retail, I have over 20+ years of experience cashier up to management roles.
I pride myself on providing excellent customer service, being a team player, and looking to promote the companies values both in store and out in the community....Read full resume details
- Managed multiple projects with budgets between $200K to $32M.