- Proven motivational management capability with good written and oral communications skills
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20 matches of 13,810 total active resumes
- 15+ years' experience in administrative positions
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office products
To obtain an industrial position utilizing my experience with reading manuals and utilizing power and hand tools.Read full resume details
- 10 years' experience in all phases of
- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's...
- Experience covers the cardiology department and Alzheimer's ward
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Familiar with general anatomy and medical terminology
- Remarkable communication and listening abilities with outstanding organizational an...
Attain Full Time employment with an organization providing quality/compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- 20 years of experience in customer service, administration and bookkeeping, with 13 of those years as a registered medical assistant, and 6 as accounts payable/receivables clerk.
- Administrative Support/Billing Manager with 5 years experience in a medical office.