- 3 years' demonstrated experience in customer service, tagging merchandise.
- Complied with all company rules.
- set up new accounts
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 17 matches of 14,273 total active resumes
- Garnish meals according to Cook's and Customers request
- Expedite meals to assist servers during peak hours.
- 20+ years' experience in claims adjusting, customer service and administrative assistant work.
- Works effectively as a team member
- Acts as liaison between injured person and attorneys
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly ...
- Possess effective planning, organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Professional known for making managerial decisions, using discretion and processing highly confidential information
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordan...
Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my Phlebotomist experience in a fast-paced environment.Read full resume details
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as...