- Served on several plant safety committees
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 107 matches of 16,129 total active resumes
To be a valuable team member by utilizing my experience in quality inspection and enhancing product quality leading to consistent customer satisfaction.Read full resume details
An experienced Supply Technician seeking employment providing customer service.Read full resume details
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals.
- the medical experience I received in the military allowed me to excel medically with basic knowledge of medicine.
- can perform many hand on task such as CPR, IV applica...
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skill most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- Certified with 7 years' experience operating and maintaining a forklift, pallet jack, and manifest operations
- OSHA certified in p...
Document Management Specialists : Implement and administer enterprise-wide document management systems and related procedures that allow organizations to capture, store, retrieve, share, and destroy electronic records and documents.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate using Point of Sales - POS software, Microsoft Office, social media platforms, and website management platforms
- 12 years' experience working with youth - ages 4 to 18
- Safely supervised and provided emotional support to 45 youths annually in a church program
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively work with diverse populations...