- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and electronic mail software
- Phlebotomist with 4 years’ experience assembling materials required to perform various lab tests as requested by physician; draw blood ensuri...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 11 matches of 17,582 total active resumes
To obtain a position as a Logistics software program designer in a challenging environment that utilizes team-work for researching, learning and developing new high-tech products.Read full resume details
- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background ...
To provide premium healthcare as a CNA at a medical family practice or facility to incorporate my patient communication and patient information tracking skills to promote the health and well beings of the patients.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate using Point of Sales - POS software
- Exceeded departmental sales goals by 40%
- Experienced overseeing extens...
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details