Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 65 matches of 15,220 total active resumes
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Capable of managing multiple projects while...
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Production supervisor with 20 years of hands-on experience
- Forecasting pro...
- 14 years retail management experience managing $4.2 store with 25 employees; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing
Attain full-time employment with an organization providing /compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details
i am highly motivated with many years of experience with dealing with people
and have excellent customer service.I have been a EMT-B since 1999, a rehab tech and have worked in a Drs office for two years Iam also a CPR instructor. I have took a course in phlebotomy and think I would be asse...
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Works effectively as a team member
- Acts as liaison between customers and banking needs
- Maintain patient confidentiality in accordance with