- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Successfully maintaining DOT logs
- Demonstrated experience with GPS
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
- 12 Years of OTR Driving
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 315 matches
Water and sewer construction superintendent, including operation and maintenance of all heavy equipmentRead full resume details
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and deliver effective solutions.
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Over 10 years' experience in maintenance and repair of commercial and industrial facilities
- 14 years’ heavy equipment experience in all phases of street department work.
- Possess valid driver’s license; clean driving record and background
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers