- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and deliver effective solutions.
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Over 10 years' experience in maintenance and repair of commercial and industrial facilities
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 11 matches
A leading Manufacturing Technician with over twenty years of experience working in food, automotive, steel mills in manufacturing, industrial and logistics settings. Setup, operated, repaired and inspected a variety of equipment. Performed a range of duties with leadership and administrative r...Read full resume details
To obtain employment, I am very dependable and have a solid work history.Read full resume details
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail, good customer service skills
- Exhibits excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Successfully maintaining DOT logs
- CDL-A with 0 points, 0 accidents
- 3 years' experience and success in accounting at various organizational levels
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skill .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Implemented Lean manufacturing principle that resulted in increased production of 15 while decreasing the cost per unit.
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
Strengths and expertise criminal apprehension, burglary, grand theft, money laundering,Read full resume details