- Identifying and resolving discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
- OSHA certified in plant safety in 2012.
- Complied with all company safety polic...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10 matches of 14,754 total active resumes
19 years of experience working on eye popping real estate improvement projects. I plan, estimate cost, and build fences, gates, tool sheds, pool houses, gazebos and decks.Read full resume details
- Energetic, people and results oriented, and competitive with a drive to succeed.
- Dependable, willing to learn new skills and methods; completes tasks within specified time frames with limited supervision
- Possess own hand and power tools valid Driver's License. ...
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and deliver effective solution.
- Possess own hand and power tools; valid Driver's License
- Recently certified experience and I-car classroom certifications with strong customer service, problem solving, leadership skills and the ...
Customer oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations seeking an office receptionist position.Read full resume details
ability to do or be trained in whatever is needed and dependableRead full resume details