- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 22 matches
100,000 miles annually with no problems for many years average..Read full resume details
I'm looking to obtain a position as a truck driver using my truck driving experience that I have. I can also operate forklifts and front end loaders.
I can use e-logs and paper logs.
I have current medical card(DOT Physical) and HAZMAT endorsementRead full resume details
Shuttle trailors (around in yard) pick up loads at warehouses, bring back to plant and delivery some loads to customers.Read full resume details
Seeking a position in a organization where I can use my fund-raising, public relations and management skills.Read full resume details
- 9 years’ transportation management experience.
- Management of direct employees and sub-contracted companies; experience covers budget management, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, customer service, business development, organization management, marketin...
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driver's license record and background check 5years' experience as diesel and auto mechanic
- Dependable, willing to learn new skills and methods; c...
- 16 years' retail management experience managing $4.2M store with 462 employees; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, sales, customer service, business development, organization management, marketing\
- Excellent communication / li...
2 or more years over the road and class A CDL licenseRead full resume details