Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 28 matches
- Implemented Lean manufacturing principles that resulted in increased production of 15% while decreasing the cost per unit
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Welding Skill: TIG, Pulse MIG, Braising, stainless steel, plasma cutting, aluminum, titanium, nickel based alloys
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Enjoys providing excellent customer service and dealing with the public
- Phlebotomist with 10 years' exper...
B.S in Accounting, customer service skills, office experience.Read full resume details
- Professional print press and plate mounter. Flexible and punctual working shift work. Maintenance oriented. Reliable with 33 years' experience in the printing industry. Trained and led team members to quality production.