- 1 years' experience in Information Technology, Management and Teaching
- Extensive experience in installation, maintenance and troubleshooting telecommunication systems
- Working supervisor with US Government Security Clearance since 1993
- 16 years' experience w...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 228 matches of 13,981 total active resumes
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
- Computer literate using various
- Answer phones and take food orders for delivery to
WAREHOUSING MATERIAL HANDLING DELIVERY DRIVINGRead full resume details
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem solving and interpersonal skills .
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Expert analytical skills, critical thinker, quickly understand business issues and able to develo...
To obtain a full-time position as a Tier 1 Help Desk Support Specialist, leveraging my technical skills and experience to contribute to the success and security of a company.Read full resume details
- Effective time management and attention to detail to accomplish multiple high-priority objectives
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Recognize patient's needs to instills sense of calmness