- Frequently cited by community, superiors, and colleagues for strong decision making and consistent leadership skills.
- Self-motivated team member, employed with the ability to meet, exceed,and achieve deadlines and goals.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 143 matches
- Demonstrated leadership during tenure as shift supervisor
- Adhered to OSHA and HIPPA regulations
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards;...
Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired resultsRead full resume details
- Caring, enthusiastic teacher with 10 years of parochial school experience with a strong commitment to student development and the learning experience
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
position where my experience can be fully utilized to improve customer satisfaction and enhance the company brand name.Read full resume details
I have children of my own, so I know what it takes to help them grow.Read full resume details
- Have 30 years’ experience and education in the field of soil science, plant science, watershed and wetland management, and general agriculture
- Over 30years’ diverse farming experience including daily feeding and monitoring of dairy cattle, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, and poult...
Recognized by shoe department head for outstanding customer serviceRead full resume details
- Have 12 years' experience and education in the field of soil science, plant science, watershed and wetland management, and general agriculture
- Tractor use - John Deere and Ford tractors, operation and maintenance
- Experienced at using manure spreader, hay bale and har...