Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 27 matches of 17,364 total active resumes
- Train new staff on daily procedures and best practices
I have almost 3 years experience in an office or school related work study position. I answered phones, did some data entry, typed letters, did some switch-boarding, made up and made copies of tests, sold tickets to shows for drama department, collated papers, did a little faxing. I also have ...Read full resume details
- 10 years’ experience in customer service and administrative work
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, Internet, email, and familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management wit...
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- 18 years’ demonstrated experience in truck driving
- Complied with all company safety policies
- Successfully maintaining DOT logs
- Devoted to safety and quality work
- Professional appearance
- Have 12 years' experience and education in the field of soil science, plant science, watershed and wetland management, and general agriculture
- Tractor use - John Deere and Ford tractors, operation and maintenance
- Experienced at using manure spreader, hay bale and har...
- Computer skills: Windows, Internet, email, company automotive software
- 5 years' experience in the construction, sales, music, etc industry with strong skills in sales, customer service, etc.