- Experience covers HP, OPS, DS, consults, ortho, GI, cancer, cardiac, pulmonary, and others.
- Familiar with medical terminology, pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 51 matches of 14,156 total active resumes
- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background ...
- 1 1/2 years' experience in legal research, organizational administration, accurate documentation, trial preparation, and resource management
- Provide leadership, supervision, and motivation to ensure process improvement and increase efficiency
- Knowledgeable in all asp...
- Coordinate catering activities for large and small venues
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Computer literate: Office 2010, Excel, Access, PowerPoint ...