- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the abi...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 47 matches
I know a little bit about the medical field and I use to have my CPR before my license expired in 2019. When I took medical classes in high school I learned about animals so, i have a little of experience with animals as well.Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
• Multiple years’ experience in customer service, retail, restaurant, and culinary operations
• Ability to work under pressure and handle all types of customers courteously
• Excellent knowledge of grooming and maintaining physical appearance
• Good communication, int...