MECHANICAL DRAFTING SHIP/BOAT DECK WORKRead full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 13 matches
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as...
Highly motivated and willing to learn new things in order to obtain a long term job. I enjoy working on vehicles and have gone to school in Wyoming for that. I have worked as a welder in the past but have also had other jobs that used other skills that I posess.Read full resume details
7 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving
- Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skill most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customer...
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Experienced at reading blueprints, plan layout, install / repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver's license; clean driving record and background ...
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively work with diverse populations; resolving issues and developing creative solutions
- Effectively communicates with individuals on all levels of management, and internal/external customers
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations