- Served on several plant safety committees
- Implemented Lean manufacturing principle that resulted in increased production of 15% while decreasing the cost per unit
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Computer skills: ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 5 of 5 matches of 17,070 total active resumes
- 5 years' experience as C.N.A working in nursing homes
- Experience covers Alzheimer ward
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiali...
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Previous team member
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative a...
Attain employment in a Production environment where I can utilize my advanced manufacturing and quality assurance skills.Read full resume details