I am a U.S Marine stationed currently in the Reserves, I have the mental capacity, as well as the discipline, to take directions and accomplish the task at hand. Extensive training and testing in first aid tactics such as CPR, basic lifesaving steps, how to transport ...Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 38 matches
I am well-versed in a variety of experiences, with a lot of experience in office work and customer service, and a good taste of work in the restaurant and retail sales environment. I work well either solo or in a group, and I always meet or exceed my quotas in every arena that I work in.Read full resume details
- Demonstrated record of high performance standards and quality work
- Possess valid driver’s license; clean driving record and background
- Possess needed power and hand tools, test equipment
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leadin...
- 2 years’ experience as Medical Assistant working in physician’s office
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordan...
Seeking full time employmentRead full resume details