- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills
- Self-motivated; ready and willing to assume responsibility.
- Professional and reliable.
Your Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8 matches of 14,104 total active resumes
Self motivated, fast learner and dependable employee with twenty-four years experience in customer service and general clerical skills.
Also, obtained a few years experience in payroll, accounts payable, and personnel skills.
I have about ten years experience in constrction.Read full resume details
- Utilized machinery for plowing, maintenance and installation
- PC skills include: MS Word, WordPerfect, Outlook Express, Pro Landscape and MS Excel, Internet and Email, DOS, and PC maintenance
- Expert in installation of mortar less segmented concrete masonry wall units<...
Full-Time/Part-Time position which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details